Genotropin is forming of human growth hormone that is important for the growth of bones and muscles. Buy Genotropin online is used to treat growth failure in children and adults who are lacking natural growth hormone. This is including people with short stature due to Turner syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes. Genotropin is used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
How does work Genotropin?
- Preclinical and clinical tests have demonstrated that Genotropin is therapeutically equivalent to human growth hormone of pituitary origin and achieves similar pharmacokinetic profiles in normal adults.
- In pediatric patients who have growth hormone deficiency or Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS), treatment with Genotropin stimulates linear growth and normalizes concentrations of IGF-1.
- In adults with a growth hormone deficiency, treatment with Genotropin results in reduced fat mass, increased lean body mass, metabolic alterations that include beneficial changes in lipid metabolism, and normalization of IGF-1 concentrations.
- The active ingredient in buy Genotropin online is somatropin. It is a man-made substance that is produced in a laboratory.
- Genotropin is containing meta-Cresol as a preservative. Other inactive ingredients are glycine, sodium phosphate, mannitol, and water.
Precautions of using Genotropin
- If you will be taking this medicine for a long time, your doctor must be checking you and your child’s progress at regular visits. Blood and urine tests are needed to check for any problems or unwanted effects that may be caused by this medicine.
- This medicine may cause serious allergic reactions that are including anaphylaxis and angioedema, which are life-threatening and require immediate medical attention. If you or your child is having a rash, itching, swelling of the face, tongue, or throat, trouble breathing, or chest pain after receiving the medicine. You are telling your doctor and they are adjusting your dose to reduce these side effects
- This medicine may cause a dislocation in the hip bone, especially in patients with growth hormone deficiency or Turner syndrome. You are checking with your doctor right away if you or your child has a limp or pain in the hip or knee.
- This medicine may cause fluid retention (extra water in the body). If you or your child is having burning, numbness, pain, or tingling in all fingers except the smallest finger, swelling of the hands and feet, or pain, swelling, or stiffness of the muscles. Your doctor may be adjusting your dose to reduce these side effects.